• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1945 WC 54 Ambulance F/S

offroaddiesel

italked to andy yesterday, if he gets a camera he will send me pics,be back monday ,hope the pics come by then, iam very interested in this truck, so help him out and take a bunch of pictures for me. i can be down in 8 hrs to get it . steve

offroaddiesel

i am interested,i did talk to andy yesterday and hope for some pics, i would even go down monday if i had the adress. it does seem that it may be in for alot of work, but definatly worth looking at.getting kind of excited . steve

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
John,

Put a blurb about this on the M37 web sige (G741.org) with as much info as possible, including a pic if you can. There are guys on that forum who will probably take it off his hands in a heartbeat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks