• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow, Ca GL auction

2deuce

RE: Burbank, Ca auction

Just had a wake up call. The auction is in Barstow, CA. Not Burbank. Sorry about my lack of working brain cells.

Mikeinblack

RE: Burbank, Ca auction

Hello Everyone, I have just started to look for my first Deuce... (I have been lurking about here for a while, and Love the site!)

I inquired about getting a look at the Deuces they had coming up on 2/4, and was told, "The trucks always sell without anyone previewing them" and "there are 200 trucks out there, I don't have enough people to watch you, things get stolen"... All I could get out of Dave was that they don't run... I would be interested in an assessment as well...

Thanks, Mike

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Burbank, Ca auction

Mikeinblack said:
Hello Everyone, I have just started to look for my first Deuce... (I have been lurking about here for a while, and Love the site!)

I inquired about getting a look at the Deuces they had coming up on 2/4, and was told, "The trucks always sell without anyone previewing them" and "there are 200 trucks out there, I don't have enough people to watch you, things get stolen"... All I could get out of Dave was that they don't run... I would be interested in an assessment as well...

Thanks, Mike
Well now that someone else has dealt with Mr Skopenhimer (I know its Misspelled), I feel vindicated, the guy is an A$s, when you call, most times you get his voicemail, and he never returns calls or emails. The only way I got anything out of him about picking up my 1009 was to CC the GL Arizona headquaters in my email to him, and then he was still an A$s in the email he sent to me, GL needs to look at the way customers who are dealing with this guy are treated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks