• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CARC paint number

deuceman51

Does anybody know the Sherman Williams number for any of the CARC paints? I went to day to visit them and they kinda knew what I was talking about, but said if I could get them a sherwin williams number for it they could get me a price and see if they could get it. I know they are a supplier for the military and there is an NSN for it, but i'm not sure about the sherwin williams number. Thanks in advance.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search the forum. I've posted the Sherwin W. type 2 CARC for 686 and 383 several times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks