• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen Photos

n3uka

Had a blast. It was great to meet all the SS'ers that went and see all the vehicles.

Had to say I loved driving behind Bjorn and smelling waffles the whole way.

Spent way too much money.
Got way too much of a tan and look like a lobster right now.
Wore out and tired as can be...
Can't wait for next year :hop: :roll: :hop:

Pics entered as taken, No particular order: ( all shots can be enlarged)

Millersville, MD pickup point for yellow serial
http://millersville.mypicgallery.com/

Gathering in Aberdeen for all serials to converge prior to entry
http://aberdeen-meet.mypicgallery.com/

Cal Ripken Stadium Aberdeen
http://cal-ripken-stadium.mypicgallery.com/

Kenny (recovery4x4) asked me to let everyone know he broke his laptop
and will offline for a short time till it is fixed.:banghead:

Blake

WOW, I was surprised to see my USMC deuce with the baby in the back in all the pics from Millersville.

I had a blast there and the truck ran great both going and on the trip back home.

n3uka

Blake, yours was one of my favorites.
Who needs a spare tire when you have a spare vehicle :lol:

You can double click on the image for full size and download,
or if you like I can email you copies of any you like.

Blake

The Jeep fits so well (plenty of clearance on all side and with the windshield down, the body is level with the roof of the cab) back there and also once I get there, I have quick wheels to get around town and can park the big truck and not have to navigate that thing through the crowd.

Unloading was not a problem, no damage done!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great collection of photos, Dave! Nice to meet you and good to see that Blake found us here at steelsoldiers too.

Blake, before one of the moderators gets down on you, put your geographical location in your signature. :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang Blake, welcome aboard man. Loved the whole setup. I'll be painting my pipeline truck the same 24052 after looking at yours.
Kenny

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The convoy was a blast for sure. I would like to do it again but it's cost prohibitive coming from south florida.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since your just looking at the pics there Tom, did you see the way cool pics of Bjorn moving the 6.2s off my trailer and putting them in Bruce Kubu's trailer. Just so all you guys can laugh, that short guy in the pics with the green Joe Young tee shirt on is me! The other guy in the same shirt is Bruce Kubu. Of course Dave is behind the camera and Bjorn at the controls of the robotic arm. I suure wish I could get to Haspin this year but maybe next!

spicergear

That was sweet! Yes, Sir...I liked it! Picking up the motor on the backside of a trailer and lifting them around and placing them INTO another. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Did I tell ya I got that 6.2/NV4500 OD 715 going? Just need electric wiper conversion and it's road ready!

Wyattearp

Great pictures!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast with the convoy, I got to thinking you know in a time of need as many of us that have these vehicles that are in working/running condition(except mine for right now thats in the works) Our Gov't might need to look at the possibility of say hey we have guys out here with equipment ready to go in case an emergency arises, Just think what these so called terrorist cells think when they see a convoy rolling through their area where they live, hopefully it deters some of their thinking(at least we can hope so). What im thinking is if something every happens and we have trouble on our own soil again, of course i just came off a 12hr shift at the Prison so it might be that im just tired and thinking outside the box, of course im good for that [^]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks