• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer pick up on PA NY boarder

citizensoldier

Looking to get a M116 trailer picked up at this place and stored until I come get it or arrange for shipping to Michigan. Should pull fine with a pintle hitch and some temp lights.. PM me if you can help.. Thank you :D

Pa Bureau Of Forestry
Owego Forest Headquarters
102 Owego Station Road (off Rt. 6)
Lords Valley, PA 18428

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lane, check with WESTFOLK (Joseph)...I don't want to speak for him, but I bet he can help. If you want his phone number and don't have it, email me.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
sweek30 is about 80 miles due south of Mangus.

Your trailer is about 30 miles east of Scranton.

sweetk30

thats bar min 2.5 hr drive 1 way for me. and fuel in v8 truck these days ya right.

if you could get someone 1-1.5 hrs up from the city that would be much closer than me.

but if noone bites and you pay fuel i can get it dead or alive. i have a 10k flatbed trailer i can drag it up on to with my winch on trailer to bring it home if not road worthy.

but like i said 1hr to binghamton ny then south to scranton area 1-1.5 hrs. so long but i could on a weekend or thursday day off of work. let me know asap as the 14th of the month i will be in binghamton for a appt for my aunt she needs to be at. i could take truck and go from there and pick her up on the way back threw.

p.s. citizensoldier is that you in the mug shot avatar pic? i love the look. i am about the same as yours. i will have to take a pic and swap my avatar pic. :lol:

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Location of your trailer is on U.S. 6 just east of Pa. 402. I bought the Blazer without the door. Looked at that trailer and its in nice shape, you got a deal.

swdodge

Citizensolder,

I live in MA and plan on checking out the trucks in Annville PA in a week or so and will be driving right by your trailer and can pick up you want. I have a hitch and have towed M101 type trailers before with it. Am going to Aberdeen in May and can bring it there if that helps or can store at my place for as long as you want.

I was the second high bidder.....you beat me by $2 !!! :cry:

let me know

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks