• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eight diesel cylinder heads from GA to WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have eight diesel engine cylinder heads that I need transported from Warner Robins Air Force Base, GA 31098 to Appleton, WI 54914. These heads are paid for and ready to be picked up now. I'm guessing 400 lbs total and would take up 1/3 the trunk space in a Toyota Corolla. Anyone coming North anyway who could use extra gas money?

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joe, I just won some stuff at Warner Robins. I can at least pick these up for you and give them indoor storage.

Only trip I am taking soon is to Kansas City sometime in the near future. Going to Aberdeen of course.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Green_gator

I am heading past there once my EUC clears. I am going as far North as Indianapolis if that helps and can drop them off in that area or along the way with another member if it helps.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just FYI, the Cummins heads are around 90# each. Don't drive a Prius to pick them up :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks