• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Parts?

I'm looking for a good source of OEM parts for a '77 M880. Specifically a gauge cluster.

For Ford and Chevy there is a great Company Called LMCTRUCK.COM

But I haven't been able to find anything like that for the same vintage of Dodge trucks.

Anyone know of a place?

acetomatoco

Thousands of spare parts for m880 family were sold out of Mechanicsburg 15 or so years ago..And dealers like Frontline, Saturn, Winer, and WhiteOwl among others got a bunch of em...I have a bunch of M880 stuff, like rad hoses, valve cover gaskets, tail lights etc, and remember selling 100 carb kits to some dealer a few years ago... I think the only gauge I have left is a fuel gauge. Remember that the ammeters in those trucks caught on fire often and took out the instrument panels.. thus creating an unplanned demand for those parts... I have a header Y pipe for the M890 somewhere, unless I contributed it to the 100 buck a ton pile last summer. The Canadian collectors used to come to the Weare show and clean out all the M880 stuff and haul it back home.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahh, unburnt ones are easy, clusters with good original speedo's, now that's a little harder. Saturnsurplus has the replacement speedo's (with kilometers on it) for about $50 I think. There is one seller out there that (I feel) should be avoided, web site and ebaay,
Since this person goes off the deep end when he sees the truth about him written, you'll have to PM me for that info.

Patch panels & some repro sheet metal is availible from JC Whitney & Shermanparts.com
there are a couple of places like www.dodgeconnection.com and http://www.mopartruckparts.com
clusters are frequently on ebay

I have a few a these trucks, When I find parts I buy them, if I end up with too many extras I sell them

I have to put together a list or web page for the parts I guess.....
here is some stuff:
Gov't rebuilt Dana 60 rear, un-used, drum to drum 4.10 gears - $600
Gov't rebuilt Dana 44 front, un-used, caliper to cali;er 4.10 gears - $800
NOS trans crossmember - $50
NOS skid plate cross member $25
pair of NOS black armrests - $50
NOS Heater control cable 3635277- (temp) $15
NOS Heater control NSN 2540-0104-72170 $40
NOS Tailpipes - $20
Lots of miscelaineous new seals & caliper rebuild kits
Parting out a couple of trucks also
dana 44 fronts & dana 60 rears
usable bed from an M882 for $200

Wanted:
rust free radiator support
fenders
16in dually rims
900-16 tires

donald_r

Weird, I do not see a message in my PM Inbox. You can re-send a reply to my yahoo address.
I will check the condition of my Rad support this weekend.

post 5466

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thousands of spare parts for m880 family were sold out of Mechanicsburg 15 or so years ago..And dealers like Frontline, Saturn, Winer, and WhiteOwl among others got a bunch of em...I have a bunch of M880 stuff, like rad hoses, valve cover gaskets, tail lights etc, and remember selling 100 carb kits to some dealer a few years ago... I think the only gauge I have left is a fuel gauge. Remember that the ammeters in those trucks caught on fire often and took out the instrument panels.. thus creating an unplanned demand for those parts... I have a header Y pipe for the M890 somewhere, unless I contributed it to the 100 buck a ton pile last summer. The Canadian collectors used to come to the Weare show and clean out all the M880 stuff and haul it back home.
Do you have a good dash pad for one?

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have a good dash pad for one?
I am down to one spare '75-80 dash pad as well but it's light blue and obviously will have to paint it before it goes into my M880.. Funny story, was out plowing snow last winter and the cat decided to come along.. Being fidgity he got up on the old cracked dash above the speedo, laid down, and then suddenly disappeared .. :ROFLMAO:

A big hole in the dash pad now, taped up with black duct tape.. Probably be some time before I get time to replace it..
I have a black '72-74 pad in my 2nd civvy parts truck but those are different in shape .. I can list it in the SS classifieds if anyone needs one for the earlier trucks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks