• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland Oregon Pinzgauers???

trscott

I am getting very interested in getting a Pinzgauer just from what I've learned online from a variety of sources, but I have yet to see one in the flesh or have a ride. Is there anyone in the Portland Oregon area who wouldn't mind showing theirs off?

I guess there are some gatherings coming to Portland in six months or so, and I will definitely be there, but I'd love to see one sooner.

As I've posted on another forum, I am thinking about trading in my Toyota FJ80 Landcruiser which I thought I would never part with, to get a Pinz. I only really need one good 4x4 (or 6x6?) truck.

Maybe a 712M, or I kind of like the 712K converted to a 712M with side doors... (Forget whose that is right now.) And the 712 Ambulance turned into a removable camper, with "M" fittings for when I'm not using the camper, would maybe be the ultimate.

If I got a Pinzgauer and got too busy to work on it myself, does anyone know a in town who would/could work on a Pinz? Someone who knows something about them, does good work, and won't charge me the purchase price every time they see me coming?

Mike_Pop

Get onto the Pinzgauer groups on Yahoo. Lots of great people there. There are a lot of Pinz owners in the Portland area and most of them go to Northwest Mogfest. www.northwestmogfest.com I know there is a Pinz owner in Washougal too.

Mike_Pop

There is going to be a national MVPA convention in Portland
I''l be running a convoy of European vehicles up to the MVPA convention from Northwest Mogfest. NWMF alwasy takes place the third weekend in August. It's an event you don't want to miss if you have a European military vehicle.

Pinz25086

trscott- Just buy one, you will not be unhappy. I have had mine for over 2 years and it has been the best used vehicle I have ever bought. It is so much fun that my neighbor has bought himself one. I have never found anyone who did not enjoy a Pinz. Check out the real4x4forums.com web site. Lots of good info and nice folks. What are you looking for, 710 or 712?

DSD277

Trscott
Send me a PM with a email addy and/or contact info. I have a contact for you in Washougal, WA with a 712M in Portland for sale.

Dave Dunn

tatra813

Re: RE: Portland Oregon Pinzgauers???

DSD277 said:
Trscott
Send me a PM with a email addy and/or contact info. I have a contact for you in Washougal, WA with a 712M in Portland for sale.

Dave Dunn
Ive seen the pinz parked down a long driveway in Washougal, I have always meant to try make contact with the guy since I live close to him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks