• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer pick up in Eastern PA?

citizensoldier

I need a small 3/4 ton Pioneer trailer picked up in Eastern PA.. The Lords Valley area off of Rt 6..
My deadline is the 19th but this can be picked up this weekend.. Yard guy will allow weekend pick ups.
PM me if you can help. Maybe store it for Aberdeen or until I can put together a full semi load from PA..

citizensoldier

Thanks guys! I truly do appreciate the good will.. Had two deals on picking this up fall through.. I might have to file for a extention.. I would drive out next week and get it but I am headed to FL for the rally..Man! What to do? You still have friends and family in the area? All they need is a pick up and a pintle hitch..

Angus1

That what i'm tryin to think of. I have a friend with a shop not to far away, but i dont think there is any room. I gotta call him. Are you guys gonna get down for the jim thorpe red ball rally?

mangus580

if you can get it off the GSA site for him in time for hte deadline, it will free up a few options... worst case I can come down in roughly 2 weeks or so and get it...

BSH

I think we're going to Scranton, but not by the 19th. We'd be up there the following weekend. Do you know what shape the trailer is in? I'd have to haul it 2.5 hours (at highway speed - longer for towing) down to York, and I don't want to haul a dicey trailer. I only have a Jeep Cherokee, so it's not exactly the best tow vehicle. If you can vouch that it's in highway condition, and it's as small as I think it is (I can't see around my M101 from inside the Jeep), I might be able to help, but like I said, not by the 19th.
Sorry if this isn't exactly helpful.

B

citizensoldier

bump... I have someone that will get it on the 26th but need to file a extention for that.. I am just fishing for someone that might be close and could help ASAP.. It should be road worthy but you never know for sure on anything.. Jeep Cherokee would pull it fine.. I pull one just like it with my wifes S-10 Blazer all the time.. Just rides a little low on the front..

citizensoldier

LOL. hehehehehe.. I love a good Black Angus steak or burger! If you were raizing them I was going to ask how much for half a cow to fill the trailer for the ride back.. I figured that or your a real big ass dude and thats your highschool nickname.. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks