• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hutchenson rubber runflat/beadlock Questions

BKinzey

All I've seen are pictures :roll:

First are they for 12 bolt rims only or can they be used in 8 bolt as well? Somebody is claiming they can't.

Can you use the beadlock insert without the runflat?

Angus1

RE: Hutchenson Beadlock Questions

Ive seen guys in the wheeling world cut the run flat part off and just use the rest for a lock ring.

BKinzey

It's the rubber type I'm asking about. I know it can be done with the magnesium type. I've edited the subject so that's a little clearer.

Thanks!

jeli

Try looking at their web site. It shouldn't matter what rim style you have. They make different styles but they work the same. I know on larger tires they have a counter mine style that will help divert a land mine blast away from the truck. Not an issue hear but another random tid bit of info.

http://www.hutchinsoninc.com/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks