• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennessee Adventure About to Begin

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, Devilman96 and myself will be hopping a jet a 1930 hrs enroute to TN to pick up the 2 dropsides we got back in October. Plans are to get there and drive home, everything else we'll wing it. We did ship ahead a towbar and I have the towing lights in my luggage. We should have everything we need. Postings will be updated when we can. Got a camera, will post pics upon return home.

This is really going to be a adventure picking up you to crazy guys at the airport tonight..... LOL... should be a interesting trip for sure..

Devilman96.... I got them BATTERIES... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: dang them gel cells are crazy

ida34

I am sure TSA will love that stuff in your luggage. "I am not sure what it is but it has a lot of wires coming out of it." You guys are going to be on a watch list. Good luck on the drive.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have any trouble or need anything let me know. You'll be coming pretty close by me and I have a pretty good sized pile of parts and tires.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rock on boys :beer:

You know my number, call if you have issues. I will be at Delk Road in Marietta on I-75 tomorrow for ther Ga MVPA meeting. Around lunch to 4 pm.

davidkroberts

if you need any help with the things my house is only a few miles away from lavinia in dyersburg. Im in Iraq but if you have any issues call my father jerry at 7312877378 who was a service manager for years and knows everyone in thelocal industry who can help you. I wont be back home for another 10 days or id help you load up myself. ill call him tomorrow morning and tell him you might call. Ive been wanting him to run over and look at the lot anyway.

Im really glad you arent the ones I was running the bidding up on a few days ago........

dave roberts

well guys they made it into nashville on time..... The trip was good to go other then Kenny sending me down the wrong road...... LOL....... We finally made it to Andy's house about 0100 hrs.... got to work on the dueces. done the checks, changed out some mirrors, lights, and filters... fired up the dueces around 0300 hrs... and rolled out about 0400 hrs... They worked like a champ and cruised right on down the road.... Stopped at a truck stop at I40 and topped off the fuel and Mike had to make some adjustments to the fuel on the Duece... just not enough power to make him happy :twisted:
after that was all done we loaded up and they headed out... I followed them down the interstate for a little bit and they were rolling pretty good. Kenny was still leaving Mike in his wake :D....... Thats about as much as i know... left them on cruising and headed back to the house.. i got here at 0830 hrs.

Kenny aint gotta worry about being cold.... Mike though lol... you can tell your from the bottom of the country lol... he cant take real weather :D :D :D :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks