• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up at Smyrna?

Blood_of_Tyrants

I don't think so. You have the National Guard buildings. The GL lot is just west of there. Here is a pic. The red X is the lot.

From I 24, go east on Sam Ridley Pkwy. Go past the golf course on your left, the golf course is at the end of the airport runway. Turn left at the first street past the golf course on to Fitzhugh Blvd. You will get to the guard shack and will need to show ID. Follow the road all the way down around the hanger to the trucks. Ther DRMO trucks are in the second lot. Look at my map.

Attachments

Michael

Do you just meet the GL guy at the lot?

They did the same thing to me at Lavinia, plugged the address they gave online into my map program and it spits out a location in the middle of the ammunition plant. Apparently they have an office there. Even talked to the guy on the phone and told him and he didn't bother to tell me that civilians can't go there and that the trucks are at a field outside the base. I ended up driving all the way around the place to get to the lot there.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the gaurd shack the sign says everone must stop and show ID but when I went I was in a tractor-trailer and they flaged me on through without even stopping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks