• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New high mark for DRMO EUC stupidity

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
As someone said when I posted a pick of a chevy stakebed, GAV (Gaza Assault Vehicle), or something like that.......Al Qaieda could buy this, fill it with "stuff", you never know, just thank god GL is helping to keep these things from falling into the wrong hands......

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There was a Ford Expedition that recently required an EUC.

FrankUSMC

If you look closely at the photos, you will notice, it is marked on the doors "DRMO". This is official markings. With those type of markings it could be sneaked any where. I think, for national security, they van should be destroyed on site, to keep it and wheel chocks from falling into the wrong hands!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess to prevent terrorism and protect America, we should just outlaw all vehicles, period. Then the terrorists would have to carry all their weapons of mass destruction by hand, so we can see 4 guys toting around a nuke...

In the interest of national security, back to horses everybody!

dc3coyote

Ferro there is a problem there dont the arabs ride camels, then if the FBI stopped somebody on a camel it would be seen as profiling. Also DRMO would just require EUCs for horses and horse tack.
Then we will be doing this :deadhorse: every time our horse breaks down.

Melvinitis

I bought some GM door rubber... if I knew how to attach photos when you are not the first in the topic, I would attach a photo. A vehicle, I could maybe see used against the government, but please someone give me a scenario in which the stuff used to make a tight fit of the door to the car, could be used against the government?

chuck500cc

My van was lost in a, "nasty boating accident". I don't like boats, they don't have turn signals or breaks. I'm always asked to drive them beacuse I don't drink, go figure. :driver: :roll:

Chuck XD Fan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks