• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a drop point along I75 south.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Lane and I are heading down to the Fl rally tonight or tomorrow morning. Capt.Marion was going to let us use his place, but contractors showed up early and he doesn't feel things would be safe. Is anyone near Atlanta I could leave 5 XL tires 1100x16 for a day or two till the buyer can pickup? They will take up a space roughly 40x60. Thanks gang.

dc3coyote

I have a very safe place north of atl just a couple miles off the interstate.
yall can park them near or even inside my barn if there is room.
Branan

Capt.Marion

Gimpyrobb- I am so sorry things turned out the way they did. It was a wacky-arse day all around here. Hope y'all are able to get your stuff moved safely and are having fun in the warmer climes!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks