• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

caution yankee smugglers

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These 3 yankees showed up at my place at 1:30 AM to pick up stuff for the Florida rally.As you can see they are smuggling a large amount of michigan road salt headed south.Thats Lane aka citizen soldier and Rob aka Gimpy Rob.Great to meet these guys and put names and faces together.Hope everyone has a great time and a safe trip there and back.

Attachments

Melvinitis

they are smuggling stuff North for me... be kind... perfect timing, my EUC cleared in time for the M1008 to get picked up tomorrow so they can bring it back in the return trip.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: parts

Dedicated bunch of guys to travel that far south for a rally. Wonder if I can get them to come down half the way for the VA rally in April? :) Scrape some of that salt off and flavor your MREs!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: parts

I'll bet the law wasn't far behind 'em!!

Best thing to do is feed 'em, hide 'em, let 'em git some rest, and have 'em on the road before the neighbors wake up!!

I've gotta ask... Were they blowin' the horn when they came driving up? How bad-a-hurtin' did they put on the refrigerator? Terlets still werkin'?

:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks