• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rt-524 & R-422 HMMWV cables needed...

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Guys,
Anyone know where I can get a list of the cables and part numbers I need to hook up my radios to each other and the antines to make them work correctly? Im going to red ball and need to purchase some cables etc...

Thanks In advance!
Kevin...
decodeme@comcast.net

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a bunch of RT-524 type cables over here I don't really need. The numbers you need are CX-4720/VRC, CX-4723/VRC, CX-4722/VRC, CG-1773/U, and a few others depending on the setup you have. I also have the proper MX-6707 base and MT-1029 mount, if you need them. PM me for info.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have everything you need... And I'll be at the Jim Thorpe show. I have all NOS stuff for VRC 12 series radios, and all my stuff is at very reasonable prices. I have hardware install kits, cables, antennas, antenna bases, etc... What else do you need? Look for the tan water cans, that wil be my 2 tables..

What set up are you installing in your humvee?

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have the rt-524 and the r422 with bases installed...I also have a small cable that looks like a antina/comcast cable, and a short fat cable about 1 foot long that came with the smaller base for the r442...I think the smaller fat one connects the two radios together through the bases..I will get the part numbesr off the cables tomorrow..before i go to the show saturday..I will look for maddawg308 and the tan water cans/Emmado22...I also need a 2 section antini for the base that uses the comcast looking acable(no knobs),..Yes, i will get the numbers off the base..Also need the power supply cable for both..from radios to batterys....

This is for my M1044 Hmmwv,,..1987...
I have a rather long shoping list...
Email me for a copy...
decodeme@comcast.net
Thanks!..
Kevin...

Ps, I guess this show is inside?...1 time ive been..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks