• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Teaser Pics

zak

Florida Rally

Ok its allmost friday and no pictures yet of the rally. Come-on post some for those of us who couldn't make it this year. I know its early and probably dark down there in warm Florida but take pity on those of us in the bleak and frozen north snow covered end of the country. We need something to take us out of the winter doldrums.. :cry:

Attachments

Russ

RE: Florida Rally

YEAH, DITTO :ditto:

Actually, I understand, there is very little connectivity in this location. I am taking my PC, cell phone with power vision, prayer for good signal, and a camera. Unfortunately I won't be there until tomorrow where I will find out just how RF destitute this area really is. On Sunday at the latest there should be pictures of some kind...

BTW, I'm taking my PC projector with a bunch of WWII videos like Patton, Kelly's Heros, Navarone, etc. to play assuming I have somewhere to project and power...

Woohoo... Leaving in about 14 hours! YEAH BABY!!!

p.s. love the snow... I'm hoping for a little more moderate weather though, like this...

BeanJeepin

RE: Florida Rally

Mangus could barely say good night to his kids, the signal is so bad. Now, if Devilman had just planned ahead and installed a cell tower....

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love to be there but with a baby on the way and a "to do" list a mile long I couldn't get away :cry: .

davidkroberts

shorts...... are you kidding me? im in baghdad and its too cold for that even here!!!! Sorry i couldnt make it. I dont come home for a few days yet. You kids have fun without me though

I would love to see how deep i could bury my Gama Goat in that swamp. Id be replacing u-joint for years to come........ ahhh oh well

Dave in tenn

pa.rich

Mike! you are missing all the fun things of winter up north. Like cars sliding into each other on the interstates and salt all over your nice car, A new snowfall, and more of the above all over again, and again, and again. But , seriously, stay down there, you dont want to come back up to the frozen north. Check my avatar to the left. Thats me trying not to fall on my butt while getting my pic taken! All ice. I fell five times this winter. I think I cracked the concrete patio the one time. Anyone want to sell a pair of ice grippers for shoes? :roll:

papercu

weather

Down here in the South we use ice to cool the beer and for use in tea, y'all Yankee shore are strange for using it as aidewalks and highways!!

55Cameo

WOW! Drove the Deuce down this morning, had a blast, got pretty well stuck, pulled out, and back home. Looks like everyone was having a blast. A lot of very nice rigs!

appnut1

Drove over today alot of really great people and nice rigs. Picked up some springs and mounts to "bob" the duece. Can't say enough what great folks they all are, make you feel right at home the minute you meet 'em. Wife and daughter went along 'cause I wanted them too and they ended up having a great time as well.
Can't wait for the next time!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks