• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEED TRAILER HAULED FROM EULESS, TEXAS TO ITHACA, MICHIGAN

JEEPGUY

HOWDY GUYS,

I BOUGHT A 36 FOOT GOOSENECK TRAILER IN EULESS TEXAS AND I'M HAVING A HARD TIME MAKING TIME TO GET DOWN TO GET IT.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT TERRAJEEP@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKS A TON GUYS,
MATT

ps.....I just noticed, sorry about the caps

Cooltex24

RE: NEED TRAILER HAULED FROM EULESS, TEXAS TO ITHACA, MICHIG

If nothing else, and you need a place to store it, it can wait next to mine if need be. I go up there all the time to visit my parents. Just LMK.
Scott

Cooltex24

No prob, looks like mine, although mine has all the boards. Just let me know if I need to get it and hold it for ya.
Scott

Cooltex24

Hey Jeepguy,
It was easy to realize, look at the shadow under the trailer, about 1/4 the way back in the middle. it is missing two boards, as you can see the sunlight coming through the deck, which should not be. They may have just built it with two runs for wheels of vehicles, but mine has a full deck, as do most. Take care.
Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks