• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iraq Veterans for Congress

Green_gator

I know that keeping it legal for all of us to own our MVs is important and here are some folks who should understand. These are veterans who are working together to get elected to Congress from all over the country. They want the government to support the troops and the veterans. I have been active in campaigns in years past and for someone running for election grass roots help is always welcome. You may want to take a look and see if any of them are in your state and then find out where they stand on issues. If they are willing to stand up for our country we should take a look at standing up for them.

www.iraqvetsforcongress.com

tamangel

thread locker...?

didn't see a mention of Military Vehicle's or the hobby (except in the poster's lead) in general..did I miss something?

did see this quote from the supplied link:

"In short, unification of all Republican Iraq Veterans will be a powerful force multiplier."

Guess that leaves this veteran out ... :(

Mike

"Nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become victims of the darkness."
William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/about_vfp.vp.html

Capt.Marion

RE: thread locker...?

They just had to choose a party... vomit. All political parties do is burn money and mess up our country.

Docter

the Iragvets for congress site is interesting and as a Army vet i think they may be worth watching, i learned many years ago veterans look out for veterans.
i accidenyly clicked on the other site vets for peace, their ties to the UN will not help with military vehicle ownership
youres at arms Doc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks