• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upcome Sparta McCoy 2.5's and trailers

Melvinitis

I stoped by and took a bunch of photos of 2.5's coming up next week. I promised I would not bid (at all) or share photos till next week. If you do see somthing you like let me know, I will see if I got good photos of it.

There are a lot of dueces coming up. Also, there are a lot of trailer bodies coming up, they are brand new, but had some holes in the wrong spots so they are being sold instead of put into service.

I will share some photos next week.

Melvinitis

RE: Upcome Sparta McCoy 2.5

Hey, had to give oyu a taste. A lot of 2.5 with winch... I tried calling you to see if there was somthing special you would want to see, but you did not answer.

Melvinitis

Not sure if you saw, they now have the 2.5's up on GL. I know the thread is worthless without photos, but I took about 100! Let me know which one you like and I will send you what I have and let you know my thoughts. A lot look real good... all but two run and it is obvious which one does not run, it is the one that you can see the rear axles from the front GL photo.

Melvinitis

A few photos... the trailers with three holes in the wrong spot, which are not listed yet, and a drop side.

I know you want more, but in part because of all the photos I took and I promised the GL rep, I would not post till they were listed.

Re all the other trucks... see the Moroco post I made. Photos there of em all lined up.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks