• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 Antennas

vtdeucedriver

M151's with dual antennas..................the 2nd set up, is it attached to the RT-442????? I know there is a smaller one that bolts on the right side of the jeep. Did they take that off and install the 2nd one???

vtdeucedriver

Anyone got the mount for the RT-442 laying around. I have the radio tray. I need the mount that bolts to the vehicle............................

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mount

Are you talking about the antenna mount or the receiver mount(MT-1898)?If you are talking about antenna mount do you need the corner mount,side mount, or what?

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mount

The sponson plate that attaches to the body and then the R-442 mounts to it.i have them used for 10.00.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks