• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts interchange 1953 reo and Multi-Fuel

hot rod deuce

Hey does any one know if the 1953 reo gas trucks are similar to the M35 multi-fuel? I found a cheap parts truck with a hard top and front axle, are these parts the same. It sure looks like a go to me but its a far from home. Also i want the cab so i can make mine a CrewCab, i know the trans tunnel is differnt but that can be changed and hte fire wall may be differnt but thats coming out.
Thanks for the help

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same truck. Engine is different and trans ratios are different and other minute things. Cab is the same.

Gatnom

I picked up some parts from a gasser dump a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the axles were the same. Transfer was the same. Tranny is a 3052 with the 1-1 final. I tried to trade memphis equipment the engine and transmission for a 3053A with no luck. That 1 to 1 final ratio may work work well for the setup you've got in your rig now. I'd say if the price is right and you've got the space, it would be worth having. You can never go wrong having spare parts. Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks