• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL FDA document experence?

Melvinitis

Looking at some things on GL that need an FDA document. In looking at it, it appears that if you promise not to use it for medical purposes or promise to sell it to only licenced med professional, that you can buy it, is that a correct read?

Anyone know if the FDA document takes a long time like the EUC?

Michael

It is nothing like an EUC. You just fill it out and send it in and that is it. But then I am a licensed medical professional and I send in a copy of my license.

Blythewoodjoe

I have bought lots of junk that required this. It would appear if you do not plan to use if for any medical purposes, that is what you put on the form. I thought at first you would need to be a doctor to buy this stuff but I guess that is only the case if you are going to use it for a medical purpose. I have bought tables and stuff just to use in the shed. I did take a lot of heat from the guys about the stirrups :shock:

USMilitarySurplus

:lol: That is hilarious.

You do not have to be a licensed practitioner to fill out the form. Just fill in either section A or section B, whichever applies. You only need to send one per sale/invoice, not per lot.

As an aside, the FDA form is required for all items listed as medical or dental, regardless of whether the item has a medical use or not. So a lamp that sat in a waiting room at a hospital on base requires an FDA form.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks