• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond Pickup

El_Guapo

I bought a Cool Thing from the Richmond GL. It's a rackmount T1 recorder. It weights 20 pounds. GL would like it picked up between the 18th - 25th. If some one is in the area or picking up their own Cool Thing please help. I'll mail you a prepaid box. Thanks

CGarbee

I'm not going through Richmond soon enough for you, but I've got two buddies (not on this forum) who live in Richmond who likely could snag it for you...
Let me know if you want me to contact them... (if no-one else steps up...).

HeadWizard

I'm going to pick up 2 small lots in Richmond on Monday the 17th in the am. Got an exception to the no Monday pickup rule. If you confirm with Mike at the Richmond site I'll get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks