• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat gun mount

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was interested in picking this up - guy has a Gama Goat gun mount for $150 in new condition, plus shipping. Was told it was a deal, thought maybe someone here could use it. If anyone's interested, PM me and I'll shoot his email to you.

Attachments

acetomatoco

not much good without the mounting base...It has to mount on a flat surface and the rotation has to be such that the weapon will not hit any impediment as it is a low profile unit.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mount

I agree with Ace,not any good without the mounting plate.Usually saw them on the passenger side front fender.Much like everything else associated with the Goats poor planning made them very difficult to use.
I think BMG has the complete kit for 250.00.

Militoy

RE: mount

I saw these listed in M.V. Magazine this month. There's not really too much to the M60 MG base on the Goat - a rectangular pad with a tube welded onto it. I can post dimensions if anyone is interested. The ammo can rack that bolts onto the carrier fender is a little more involved - but it still wouldn't be hard for anyone with a MIG welder and a drill press to fabricate in an afternoon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks