• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marine looking for HMMWV

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with Ollie Davis in Mt. Airy, MD (240-674-6003). If he does not have one for sale, he'll find one for you. Ollie is very fair on his pricing and is a very knowledgeable HMMWV mechanic.

mtrmble

Not to hijack this gentleman's thread but for the life of me I can't find the classifieds section. Am I having a brain fart or something? I too am in the market for a HMMWV.

Edit: a simple search did the trick.

L1A1

Hey Guys!
You may want to try Schott enterprises up in Lewiston Maine. Their website is: www.army4X4.com I was under the impression that all the HMMWVs at Clark truck parts were for export only-I could be wrong though.
Matt

Cdub

L1A1 said:
Hey Guys!
You may want to try Schott enterprises up in Lewiston Maine. Their website is: www.army4X4.com I was under the impression that all the HMMWVs at Clark truck parts were for export only-I could be wrong though.
Matt
Hahahah......where do you think Clark gets some of their HMMWV's......??

C'dub

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is a HMMWV the only military vehicle you are considering, or will consider?

There are some other MVs out there that need homes!

L1A1

Cdub said:
L1A1 said:
Hey Guys!
Matt
Hahahah......where do you think Clark gets some of their HMMWV's......??

C'dub
Yeah that isn't too hard to figure out seeing how Schott had something like 250 of them and then they had only a couple of them and Clark winds up with a bunch. That was a couple of years ago.
Matt

dc3coyote

I see a comercial there, "soft music, a cute little blond petting a m715, looking into the TV saying. Please give a old mv a home too they are great and extremley loyal. Every year 100s of old and discarded MVs are sent to scrap. Only you can help place one"

dc3coyote said:
I see a comercial there, "soft music, a cute little blond petting a m715, looking into the TV saying. Please give a old mv a home too they are great and extremley loyal. Every year 100s of old and discarded MVs are sent to scrap. Only you can help place one"
:funny:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
dc3coyote said:

You could get Trace Adkins to do a voice over just like Celebrity Apprentice.

Best commercial for dog food ever IMHO.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Try the Abderdeen Md. Meet at Ripkin Field. Their will be a few Hmmwvs there. Myne will be one of them..Maybe one might be for sale..
May 1 to the 3rd...Local to you..Questions email me at decodeme@comcast.net Im located near Davidsonsville Md..
Kevin..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks