• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another BIG and small pic

Monster Man

after seeing painkiller's post down the line there, I thought this would be even more humorous- 10' 9" overall, 1800 pounds.

that's my goofy brother kneeling by the car

MVtrucker

The deuce is right on, but that T-Bucket really turns me on! I had one in the sixties,
strictly for the drag strip, though. I still get urges to build a street roadster, probably
a '33 or '34.

Monster Man

I've wanted a deuce for the past ten years, but was finally able to justify it when I needed to haul the bucket to the inspection station. I had to rent a trailer, and that sucked, so I said, "no more will I need to rent a trailer if I have a deuce" :lol:

The bucket is just a blast. Very low budget home built roadster, sourced most of the parts from the hardware store and the junkyard. We can't get rid of it until we start a new project- we're thinking a 30's vintage indy car, man, that would blow people's minds! A 34 would be sweet too [:)]

Desert Rat

There's a street legal '30's Indy style car being driven around here and is domiciled in Haubstadt. It's really cool to see going down the road too. It's a two seater. Believe me, this car is LOUD! If you think a 1C turbo is loud, it's muffled compared to this car. The exaust ports are about 3" long. Yep it goes straight out to the ambient air and then some. At night you can see the small blue and yellow flames coming out the ports. Plus when she backfires it sounds like a bomb going off!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks