• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks at Smyrna, TN

alphadeltaromeo

RE: Trucks at Smyrna,TN

I won a bid too...4100...EUC passed and am scheduling a pickup...can ya peek at it too? Perhaps a few pics *grin*...I know, I know...be patient....but you did ask *grin*

Michael

I plan to pick up the two I won there this Friday also. They told me they only plan on going every other Friday. They didn't seem to care when I told him Friday wasn't a good day for me, but since this Friday is a holiday, it is working out for me.

Blood_of_Tyrants

Yea, their office is at Ft Campbell. They only come down every other week. It worked out for me, too since I am off Friday as well. I'll look at the 818 lot 4105 and the deuce ? lot 4100.

Sorry, I can't look at many because I have to prep and transport 4 trucks.

alphadeltaromeo

I was going to be there this Friday, but can't take off work...so it will be a few weeks before I get up there unfortunately. Blood, focus on your trucks and if you find time, then peek, but no worries if not. Sounds like you'll have your hands full *grin*

muddog

Thanks Blood if you get a chance to look at the 818 great, but take care of your stuff first. Hope you have a good trip and be carefull there's suppose to be bad storms this weeking. Send pics.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blood, Did you happen to notice what the trucks went for that sold today? I ment to watch them but forgot all about it :( .

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blood_of_Tyrants said:
No I didn't. If you have them on your watchlist, they will be there for a few more hours.
No, I didn't have them on my watchlist.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone going to be at the Smyrna site sometime soon?

My EUC cleared and I was wondering anyone could take a gander at my truck.

Thanks in advance.

(I am making shipping or driving arrangements now.)

steve

Michael

Someone said they were going on the 11 which means they will be there tomorrow if they are keeping with their ever other Friday schedule. Unfortunately, I don't expect my EUC to clear until next week which means I will be there May 9 if they continue the every other week thing. You would think with the number of trucks selling there, that they could be a little more accommodating. If anybody gets an appointment please post when. I can't just take of Friday on short notice. I have to plan ahead.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Smyrna and Shipping Costs

Fortunately I was sitting down when I opened up the message with my shipping quote through GL.

I have a local shipper who will do the entire job for $3.75 a loaded mile. It's 346 miles one way and he has a huge lowboy that the Deuce won't even stress a little. Then I get my shipping quote in e-mail....

Event 3283 Lot 4157 – 2 ½ Ton Cargo Truck (Buyer Loads) – 264” x 78” x 114” @ 13,300 Lbs.
Smyrna, TN to Dayton, OH
Our Estimate of $1,450.00 includes transport on an RGN Lowboy trailer and Fuel Surcharge.
Add $450.00 for Loading at Smyrna, TN.
Offloading at delivery site is the responsibility of the buyer.

So I'm driving down this Friday 5/2/08 to see if the truck can be driven home. The GL site guys said that since Smyrna is such a pain if I can't get her running and drive her home I can leave her there until I ship it back.

Bozor1000

RE: Smyrna and Shipping Costs

It must be nice for all of you tohave your EUC's clear. I'm still waiting since February 21. So for me it has been a over two months!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks