• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97-FEDEX

Well after 108 days, I finally got a little slip on my door from fedex saying they missed me and my package requires a signature etc. cross your fingers for me that it's my SF97's. I haven't ordered anything through the mail in months, I'm going to the terminal tonight to pick it up. wish me luck.

Holy Cow! Not only were my SF97's in that envelope, but nice fancy official bills of sale, and Florida titles too! How nice is that............ I wasn't aware of GL providing Titles unless you asked but I don't mind one bit........... What a weight off my shoulders....... Off to the DMV after work tomorrow.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

GunnersHusband said:
Holy Cow! Not only were my SF97's in that envelope, but nice fancy official bills of sale, and Florida titles too! How nice is that............ I wasn't aware of GL providing Titles unless you asked but I don't mind one bit........... What a weight off my shoulders....... Off to the DMV after work tomorrow.

I hate you......... :wink:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

I'm at a month now with mine. How long did Robyn say you had to wait before they would waive the fee?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

She also said they were currently processing late Jan. requests, yeah right..........

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got the sticker on the door today also. The problem is Fedex is jacking me around. They said they would re-deliver tomorrow but had no idea what time. So I may have to take off work just to sit around the house and wait on the Fedex truck all day.
They said I could pick it up at the terminal but it's 50 miles away. I'll bet it would cost me more in fuel to go get it than it cost to ship :x .

goldneagle

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

Just the SF-97 and a Bill of Sale dated 2-29-08 Took them 18 days to send it to me after the forms were already completed! I had to pay for mine, no waiver on the $60 fee! :evil:

Jones

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

The dated bill of sale could be a headache. Take everything including the post marked envelope with you to DMV. In California we have 15 days to transfer ownership or we face penalty fees.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

Jones said:
The dated bill of sale could be a headache. Take everything including the post marked envelope with you to DMV. In California we have 15 days to transfer ownership or we face penalty fees.
that was my plan exactly, I had the same concern

Lorax

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

After faxing in the request for SF97 form on one of my trucks, I waited a month, then called GL to make sure they had it. They had no record of it. Had to fax it in again, and start the waiting clock back to zero again.

Interesting thing about another SF97. The transfer date on it (from the govment to GL) was actually dated AFTER the truck's auction began. The truck was only GL's property for 1 day before the auction closed.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

goldneagle said:
Just the SF-97 and a Bill of Sale dated 2-29-08 Took them 18 days to send it to me after the forms were already completed! I had to pay for mine, no waiver on the $60 fee! :evil:
So I guess the waiver of the fee is selective at this point, it seems you waited more than the 30 days Robyn was speaking of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks