• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plate, Antenna Mast

aboonski

I picked up a bunch of these today along with a lot of other military radio stuff but have no idea what these are for. I have an M1008A1 and an M35A2C and have never seen these used on either vehicle. Hopefully the photo will come out okay. I am trying to figure out just how to use them for another application on my trucks besides their intended purpose. I also got some "dummy loads" and wierd-looking connectors that had End Use Certificate info attached to the plastic bag that they came in. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing the other stuff and I'll post photos.

Attachments

aboonski

Hey Thanks for the info! These plates are very thick steel so I am going to try and use them for another purpose in my Deuce - probably for overhead switch panels or taglight mounts for my CUCV since the color is right! I'll go on and post photos of the other radio items. If anyone needs this stuff get with me by PM.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
That and about 60 other pieces and you'll have the whole thing..
Funny you should say that, I'm in the process of doing just that and need a plate, and the base plate pin, and the mast sections, oh and the cable, and those little ringy things that have blue and red, and whatever else. I have a mast head, the guy ropes, stakes, and two antenna sections. So I guess I only have 55 pieces to go (LOL).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks