• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

56 winch truck for sale

rferguson

Just to let anyone interested know that I have a 56 and 52 5 ton winch trucks for sale
they are located in Canada, 1and a 1/2 hours north of Toronto.
the 56 is in running cond, with 19000 miles,(6 cyl gas) and the 52 is a matching parts truck
everything on both trucks has the reman/rebuild tags
both trucks are just bare frame rails on the rear
pics are available thanks Rob :)

Speedy

hey, could you please send me some pics or PM me.
im located in Toronto and im looking to get my first MV or vehicle altogether ;)

5tonjeepman

Hi...
Could you send me some pics as well, I just love military big rigs, drove my 1965 5-ton for almost 10-years and loved it.. My e-mail is guner133@yahoo.com.. Thankyou so much, I collect pics of genuine old iron.. Anything genuine is acceptable as long as it's a military old-iron truck.. Thank You!!! LONG LIVE THE OLD IRON!!!!!!!!!!!!

rferguson

hey guys, sorry about the pic thing. I only have dial up and it takes forever!! I'll try to get some on in the next couple of days, Rob
Thanks again for the welcome, this is an awesome site!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks