• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tents

alphadeltaromeo

Yesterday my family and I went to Warner Robbins, GA to pick up some tent 1/2 shelters that I had won (I was the only bidder). I ended up with 250...so 125 full tents. I was pleasantly surprised to find them complete with poles, stakes and rope.

Today my children put the supply of them in the barn neatly and set up 7 of them in the yard as "Camp ADR".

I've put a few pics of the tents in the yard for your viewing pleasure.

Andy

Attachments

maxim

Camping in your own backyard...well I used to that too. Now you have some lodging for wayward Yankees on the way back to Michigan from Florida..Hope young son is a good hitter with that 8 lb sledge. OUCH!! Maxim

ida34

My son got a full shelter half tent and now uses it for boy scout camp outs. The last one was pretty cold and he decided to maybe just use it when it is nice out. He also demonstrated how to pitch the thing for one of his merit badge requirements.

saddamsnightmare

April 5th, 2008.

Dear Andy:

If you get a good one with poles you want to get rid of, keep me in mind as it would be a useful disp[lay item with the restored deuce I have. How'd the M819 EUC go????

Regards,
Kyle F. McGrogan

[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks