• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

715 in Canada?

Speedy

any canucks have a M715? while ago I saw one for sale. stupid me didn't purchase it when I should have :( :eek:

shoot me a email if you know of any
imfishguy@hotmail.com
(dont thread jack my kaiser! hehehe :lol: )

if not I would love to just admire one in person, maybe check out the Oshawa museum.
this is addicting! 8)

Kamikaze12volts

I have one .... registered in Quebec just export it from Nebraska. Will look nicer in about 2 months since it's going to the bodyshop for a paint ...new OD green !!

Speedy

oo missed your reply.

you have any pics? you know of anymore in your area? im still looking :)

welcom to SS (im still new to ;))

Kamikaze12volts

BTW .... mine will not be stock .... going to the bodyshop by the end of the month. Just get my almost new 11.00r20 XZL today, and swaping d60/14b next month. 5.9 cummins by the next winter .... it's already in stock wainting for the swap !!

Keep looking at the post ......... you can follow the buildup of that french canuck m715

Al/Qc/Ca

Yup I'm from ORA but don't use the Kaiser for off road. I have a built cj-7 for that (it's also ex military) I also have a m38 which is work in progress.

I see your from Mascouche I grew up there. started 4wheeling there years ago!

For speedy here are a couple more picts.

Attachments

pistolnut

Al/Qc/ca that is a great looking truck! I really like the radios and the marston mat storage on the troop seats and the jerry cans under the troop seats. The sandbags are a nice touch too. Can we see a detail shot of the spare tire mount? I see a plan coming together...

KaiserM109

Where the heck did you get a Ma Deuce-on-a-Stick?

That's not where we put our sandbags. We put them under our butts and on the floor boards. I guess it depends on where you expect the trouble to come from. I also used an old flack jacket for a seat cushion.

Al/Qc/Ca

My truck was set up for a 4x4 show I don't usually drive it around with all that kit. Especially with the .50 even though it is deactivated that would be a fast ride to the cop shop.
The sand bags there were just more for the look. I had some on the floor too but took them out the ride home.
The spare rack I made up pretty simple I'll take a picture and post it. right now it holds the spare for my m101 trailer.
The truck is still a work in progress there is a little rust to get rid of in the rockers and strip the 5 layers of paint and fire department stickers. I'm also looking for a rt524 , what there as a radio I made out of mdf sitting in a real tray.
Thanks for the comments
Al

Barrman

Hey Al. I haven't seen you in a few years. The truck is looking great. Glad you are still messing with it. That welting I got from you is still keeping my windshield from scratching my hood. Thanks again.

Al/Qc/Ca

Hey Tim,
I changed jobs 3 years ago and no longer sit in front of a PC all day.
I usually pop in on " the zone" every week or so to see what is new.
and I made my way here cause like you, I'm getting bitten by the m35 bug...

Cheers
Al

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks