• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody else not always getting notifications of replies?

AJMBLAZER

I am not always receiving notifications of replies from topics I have subscribed/posted to. Unsure why this occurs as SS is in my email's address book and is not on the blocked list. Sometimes I get a notification...sometimes not.

This happening to anyone else? :?:

CCATLETT1984

RE: Anybody else not always getting notifications of replies

can you guys please post up the email provider that you have. mine is wowway.com

that way we can look at teh logs to see if they are getting sent out or dropping on our server.

AJMBLAZER

RE: Anybody else not always getting notifications of replies

Regular old Yahoo.com

I only discovered the message in the CUCV forum about what's his face's WVO tank today. Never got a message when he and you posted last week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks