• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Submission

blackdog

I submitted my first EUC on Monday, and the status on the GovLiq page still shows as "Submission of EUC Pending" -- is this normal??

Thanks,

Brian

2deuce

The timeline for mine went... submitted 1/30, revised 2/6, sent to battle creek 2/19, and got my invoice today 3/25. This wasn't for a vehicle, just some heaters. This was my 1st one so I don't know if it will take longer for the deuce I bought. That one is in battle creek now.

Greg

EO2NMCB

Yes you call C.S. after a week, C.S.: states sir the EUC are in process....me: a, well your web site states to call C.S. if it is still showing sub pending. So I ask I long should I wait to call C.S. again, time wise. Same thing well sir it is in process, ok again I ask Do I wait another week to call if it is still showing sub pending???? The first euc went UA in the euc dept. Robyn if you might see this, what is the time frame for it to show received on the GL web site? Thanks

USMilitarySurplus

It can take up to 3 days for a customer's account to be updated to reflect receipt of an EUC. If you don't see a status change within 7 business days, then contact Customer Service.

n3sq

Getting a pretty good turn around time on the EUCs once they are sent to Battle Creek:

EUC #1 - 26 days
EUC #2 - 12 days
EUC #3 - 13 days

On average it took me only 3-4 days, post closing, to get the EUC to GL and then for GL to send it to Battle Creek.

Next challenge, SF97s.

n3sq

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

It's just trailers, no M35's - worse case I'll go Reconstructed Title and pay the inspection fee.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wated a week

I waited a week and found out the clerk who received my email didn't know how to open an attachment. So it sat for the week and then another three days after she took two min. to ask a co-worker how to open my attachment. I will call in three days from now own.
James G.

n3sq

RE: I wated a week

Within the last 30 days I have submitted two EUCs for approval and have received approval in 12-13 calendar days. Maybe I'm lucky or divine intervention.
I have heard from a number of site-based and AZ GL folks that DRMO is trying to get EUCs approved quicker to clean out the backlog of on-site equipment at the depots.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: I wated a week

My EUC for the Deuce I won In Smyrna was faxed last Saturday and by Thursday it was in a sent to BC status on the website.

After seeing how to fill out the EUC I think it is pretty easy and simple to send in. I have everything packaged up so I can send in scanned supporting docs on demand just in case.

I just hope the EUC clears quickly this time.

steve

kx250m1

I have an euc sent to battle creek, as of april 7th, I am really hoping it doesn't take to much longer, I'm nervous of things dissapearing off of my truck, or someone messing with it, I know they keep track of who goes into the lot, but when I was up there to look at it they just let me go by myself with no supervision, nice at the time, as I was really able to check everything over without someone standing over me, but bothering me now, knowing everyone else has that same freedom, oh well, I'll just keep waiting, and hoping for the paid in full invoice, so I can quit worrying

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks