• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drivers License Info

USMilitarySurplus

I gathered the following info from our EUC Dept in regards to drivers' licenses.

Photocopies or digital images of drivers’ licenses must be crystal clear. We have to be able to clearly see the picture and all text.

The sale number and/or customer number should be included with each submission.

The size of the image submitted to us needs to be the original size of the license or larger. The contrast of the image cannot be too dark or too light, as this impairs legibility.

We only need to view the back of the license if the date on the front is expired and the back has the renewal date.

Digital submissions, such as jpgs, are proving to have a better quality than faxes but we understand that digital technology is not familiar to everyone.

Black and white or color submissions are acceptable.

However, some scanned images are not coming through clearly. Many states have holograms on the licenses which make it harder to see, especially if the image is in black and white.

If the address on the drivers license is different than the current physical address, then proof of current address is also required, in the form of government issued documentation such as a social security statement, tax return, property tax statement, etc. Utility bills and bank or mortgage statements can no longer be accepted.

ALTERNATE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON SUBMISSIONS CAN BE BLACKED OUT TO PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY AND PRIVACY.

All other info, such as your name, the address and the issuing party, must be clearly visible.

Faxes can be sent to 480-596-4480. Scanned images can be sent to eucinfo@govliquidation.com

All documentation is sent to the Trade Security Control for processing. Our goal is to help you submit the best possible images which will significantly decrease your wait time for EUC approval.

Melvinitis

Robyn, The darn holograms are what kept tripping me up. I never was able to get that fixed. Therefore are you stating sending the best I can WITH a mortagage statement or similar will do it?

ssgtwright-usmc

Robyn,
You stated above that a drivers license could indeed be faxed (Digital submissions, such as jpgs, are proving to have a better quality than faxes but we understand that digital technology is not familiar to everyone).
Why is it that when I faxed my copy of my license which was crystel clear I get a e-mail from the person/persons working my events and tell me that faxes are no longer accepted?
Is this a new policy and if so when did it become effective? I have a feeling I may get a default fee because I was informed a week later that a revision was needed on the EUC which I fixed then later I was told I need to send a e-mail copy or mail a copy in.
So, are faxes still being taken or not when it comes to IDs????

LanceRobson

I went to the local copy center, had them do a high resolution scan of my license (NY uses hograms) and had them blow it up to fill an 8.5"x11" sheet. I've always used the copy to fax the EUC and have had no problems since doing it that way.

ssgtwright-usmc

This is my e-mail this past Friday stating no Faxed copies allowed.

To: Bidder/Winner
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 4:56 AM
Subject: RE: EUC for account number #########

Please send in a clear copy of your Driver's License. Faxed copies are not acceptable by the government. The best option is to scan the license or take a picture of it with a digital camera and send it via email. Please ensure the picture and license information is “crystal clear”. You may also opt to send it in via priority mail to:

Government Liquidation
Attn: GL event handler
15051 N. Kierland Blvd.
Suite 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

The names have been changed to protect the identy of the innocents. Everyone is assumed innocent until prooven guilty by a court of law!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks