• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Example EUC

ida34

See attached is the the lot details that GL sends in with the request. If you look nothing on the EUC request we fill out identifies what we are trying to get. That is what the See Attached is all about.

jimm1009

Robyn,

I would like to personally thank you so very very much for all of your help.
I'm wondering if you are the secret GI Jane. It would be really KOOL if you were.
The help that you have given us poor guys that are just
trying to own and old, uglay green truck is GREATLY appreciated.
Using your example, I will resubmit mine today via e-mail because I know that
mine is wrong for a hobbiest.

Mucho Mucho Thanks,
Jim Zehr
Lafayette, Louisiana

Jones

If I understand correctly, a buyer has to fill out an EUC for each and every purchase. Wouldn't an idea worth considering be to allow buyers to fill out one generic EUC and once approved, cite it on subsequent purchases? For most of us hobbyist/collectors, our end use is always the same; buy it, restore it or part it out to restore another one and then repeat the process.
I would think that being "pre-approved' would resolve a lot of problems like; completing a purchase then being denied and having to go through the rig-a-ma-roll of cancelling the sale then getting the buyer's money refunded, cutting down on the paperwork backlog that causes the current delays in getting them processed, or getting denied and then trying to figure out what agency and why in order to get that straightened out; all the while our purchase is sitting and subject to the weather, damage while being moved around to clear space for later auctions, not to mention falling victum to the occasional sticky fingered parts scrounger. I realize GL tries to take steps to guard against this but it DOES happen.

USMilitarySurplus

Great idea, Jones. I believe that's why the EUC form under the My Account tab remembers your info. If you haven't tried it already, log into your account, go the Forms tab, and complete the EUC. It's a security encrypted page and whatever you enter onto the form will be saved, even after you log out, so that it's readily available the next time you fill out the form.

beaubeau

How about a photo ID that is clear enough to be accepted by GL!? My Id was 1 day old and was denied by gl. If I have filed 6-8 Eucs, why not GL keep a Photo ID in our files for future Business? Sounds too simple! Hurry up and wait. Phil

jim-m35a2

GL does not require the clear photo ID, the Gov does. GL is just helping you out to get your EUC cleared. GL looks them over and has you fix anything they see wrong that won't get approved by Battle Creek. Maybe GL should stop doing this and let you get denied by Battle Creek and have to resubmitt or get blackbalded.

Jim
________
LovelyWendie99

Last edited:

USMilitarySurplus

beaubeau, I asked the EUC Dept about this and they said if customers can scan and email the image of their drivers license to us, then we will save that digital copy and use it until it expires.

USMilitarySurplus said:
beaubeau, I asked the EUC Dept about this and they said if customers can scan and email the image of their drivers license to us, then we will save that digital copy and use it until it expires.
I done the same thing with all 3 of my EUC's. emailed a copy of my scanned drivers license for the first one, the next 2 i was not required to send a copy. I think its a nice deal [thumbzup]

nhdiesel

Offroadfabworks said:
USMilitarySurplus said:
I done the same thing with all 3 of my EUC's. emailed a copy of my scanned drivers license for the first one, the next 2 i was not required to send a copy. I think its a nice deal [thumbzup]
Nice thought, but it didn't work for me. After several tries faxing in my license for my first GL purchase, I finally e-mailed a very nice scan of it. It STILL took several tries before it was accepted as valid ID. Then for my second purchase, the same thing happened- several e-mails before finally being accepted. Funny thing- I sent the SAME file each time (a very clear scan) and the same photo that was denied was finally accepted. I think it has more to do with who is looking at the paperwork/e-mails than the actual e-mail. There just seems to be no consistency in the process.

Jim

jasonjc

I use the EUC on that is saved by GL but still have to fill in sec 1 and 2 every time. Then one time they did not like the way my road name was spelled,yet 3-4 other time it was ok. To day I had to fill out a export letter?? Never had that before and I do not sell or export, the EUC was fill out the same as all the other ones I have done. And is the same as the example above?? They do keep the DL on file.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks