• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No call back Red River Parts and Equip.

chuck500cc

I am, by nature, not a negative person, BUT... I have called Red River Parts and Equip.in New Boston, Tx. and I can't get a callback. I am going to need two windshields, door handle, ect., ect. here pretty soon. The lady on the phone is nice but unless you are a major buyer of parts you are out. Makes me glad I am close to RAPCO, 1 hr drive.

I feel much better... :roll:

Chuck XD Fan

86m1028

I am, by nature, not a negative person, BUT... I have called Red River Parts and Equip.in New Boston, Tx. and I can't get a callback. I am going to need two windshields, door handle, ect., ect. here pretty soon. The lady on the phone is nice but unless you are a major buyer of parts you are out. Makes me glad I am close to RAPCO, 1 hr drive.

Chuck XD Fan

Try driving 2 &1/2 hours to be told they are too busy to sell you anything :evil:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a conversation with them in person and bought a couple of windshields. This was two years ago. They can and do sell to individuals, but since they are mainly set up for large orders with companies the size of Memphis, and do not have a parts counter or a counter man, they usually do not encourage walk-in or small-order trade.

frenchman

red river parts

Chuck XD Fan
hello
i did not have any problem buying small item from them you need to talk to blake calloway in person is a very nice man and they are quick sending parts out tell him the gama goat men told you
take care
frenchman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks