• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NATO slave connector cap needed...

DanMartin

Anyone out there have, or know where I can get the plastic cap for a NATO style slave connector (the vehicle-side connector, I guess that would be the "male" side).

I just need the plastic cap, not the whole connector. If anyone has any leads on one, please let me know.

I've already checked Saturn, and they are out.

Thanks!

jatonka

Nato slave cap

Dan, for the NATO style there are 2 types, one pushes on and the other pushes most of the way on and then threads the rest of the way, I have one of the second type. John Tennis

Poccur

The normal push on cap is NSN 5340010590114. That gets you the push on cap and the wee bit of green string to attach it with.

It shows Oshkosh Corp sell it under part number 3HR659
AM General sell it under part number 11675004

Not sure if that really helps. I had another manufacturer I found for the NATO connector and cap but it is on another computer. Let me see if I can dig it out....it will take a few days.

Cheers

Poccur :)

Poccur

Here we go, try these people...

AB Connectors
www.ttabconnectors.com

Have attached their brief catalog on NATO connectors and I am sure an email will free up the exact part you need. The catalog has one but I cannot be sure the photo is the part number they are listing. If it is then it is not exactly like the older green ones to look at but it is a replacement. I would ask them to send me pics and part numbers.

Like I said I am sure an email from you would free up the required info.
My work here is done... :):)

Cheers

Poccur :)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks