• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC M151A2 over the former iron curtain

Snark

recovry 4x4 - well its freaky - eventually you guys from US shall come to europe to buy yankee cars :D
Melvinitis - U would not be neither first nor the last one :D
Floyd - it used to have 56 miles when i brought it from holland - nowadays - after almost 3 years it has round 12000 (95% with folded or removed windshield)
Thanks all
david

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a beautiful MUTT! I used to have an M151A2 and I'd love to find one as clean as yours again sometime. Good luck with your truck!

I've always wanted to visit the Czech Republic. My family is of Czech ancestry.

halftrack

I believe thats one of those "barstow mutts" that were sent overseas to europe and sold. They wouldn't sell them here but shipped them overseas.

Snark

offroadfabworks - there must be stil number of theml in Barstow - beeing an american i would not hesitate and bribe anyone from overthere
maddawg - rethreaded - french ones - I was gob smacked by them on the roads as well as in mud and anywhere else - they work better than they look
BKubu - thanks very much - anyway I do not recomend You to visit Czech Republic in near future unless you will have to.
gimpyrobb - mmm - good question - well its my first and probably last really good military vehicle - and i am more than proud and more than addictive on it. It was the very first military vehicle with ORIGINAL paint - that has been touched by ORIGINAL US MARINES - please note that i have grown up in commies times when US Army was somthing sacred and all of our teenagers gang tended to plan how to leave the country, join the US Army and kill as many commies as possible.
Simply said - i would consider any paint works on my car as lowering its original value.

No2 Diesel - nice appretiation - thanks - beeing surprised that anyone from US knows Tatra - even if it used to be best off road truck system - sure we have friens with civilian as well as military Tatras - and prices are climbing unbelievably
regarding prague - it has altered to freaky spectacle, overpriced merry go round and chocolate box junky trash business place - wanna see something nice??? get out of Prague - or at least the City

All: Here is a link to few pictures from last summer in Czech Republic

http://g503.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=97049&highlight=

good luck all
david

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks