• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Sale HMMWV

Mekadi

I was thinking about selling one of my toys. I have way too many toys and wife is making me get rid of some. As much as I dont want to I gotta do it. What do you guys think that would be reasonable to sell this beauty for. Its mechanicly sound and is damn near perfect condition. I have both tops to this HMMWV. I have a 1989 HMMWV with 16k miles. everything original/everything work and rust free. Please make reasonable offers....no reasonable offer will be refused. I have the original title and is registered in MA.

$32,000 or best offer

Thanx in advance
andrey

Attachments

Melvinitis

RE: For Sale

Nice, best of luck. The only thing I could pay you would not be a reasonable offer. From what I have seen in the past, you should be able to get 40-60,000 for it. Might be worth it to add an engine photo or two with some under body shots, the things that tend to go wrong with em.
Whinch too... that is worth a bit as they don't all have em.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a kidney and 4 cats to trade for it.

I'll miss the kidney...

tklm539

Ok it has been a long day and I am feeling generous. I will see your four cats and raise you a beagle and a rotti ..

Ha... the dogs plus my left kidney should seal the deal

kingsley

oh heck

Oh heck I am in. what details on you send me on your baby? This is just what I need to here in the big easy. It will help with the next hurricane.

Mekadi

RE: oh heck

The HMMWV is still available and I am willing to work with the price. It might be in the high range but I asked what it would go for and i got somewhere between 40-60K. The HMMWV is in perfect condition and runs mint. There arent that many of them that you can find out there for sale and I have title in hand and it is registered in MA. I have more pics available if interested.

Thank you
Andrey

tjcouch

Mekadi said:
. What do you guys think that would be reasonable to sell this beauty for. Its mechanicly sound and is dang near perfect condition.
Actually it will probably come as quite a shock, but these trucks in near perfect condition are not nearly a valuable as, say, a 1992 Ford Topaz.

It is a strange phenomenon.

So that being said, I have a couple thousand dollars sitting inactive at the moment . . . . I'll be happy to relieve you of your burden of the OD green albatross.

:wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

Seriously though - that rig is awesome . . . I am just being silly after being in the Florida sun all day, best of luck with the sale.

Maybe it would make more sense to keep the truck and get rid of the . . . . . . no, wait, now I am just being jaded.

OK, enough of my nonsense, consider this a free thread-bump. :D

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Real old thread, and the original poster has not been on since July 2008. Just another free for sale add.
Another good example of why for sale / want ads are not allowed in the forums . And the 100 post requirement to post classifieds . This guy put it up for sale and has never been back .

3dAngus

If you guys are interested, email him from this site. Don't post to this thread for him, and don't PM him, but email may still work.

GOOD LUCK! Nice Mv.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks