• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BO and other lights

mmwb

I'm not having much luck with may lights right now (76 m880). It might help if I knew what all of the BO settings are supposed to do. I'll state what I get on the settings and maybe someone can tell me what it is supposed to do.

The TOP switch:

BO Drive---I get front and rear BO markers, the drive light (it doesn't work but I get juice to it), and instruments if regular light switch is on.

BO Marker---BO markers still, the dirive light is off, and instruments on with reg switch.

Off---No liglhts at all.

Stop---instrument lights only with reg switch on.

Ser Drive---Instrument lights only w/reg switch on.

BOTTOM switch:

Basically there appears to be no effect with this in any settings, Regardless of where the top switch is set.

Regular light switch. Turns on the instrument lights if the Upper BO switch is engaged in any setting but off. Other wise I get no lights at all.

I never get headlights, regular parking/driving, turn signals, or brakes...

Any input would be appreciated.

Crash_AF

I'm not 100% sure on the 880 series, but on the regular M series, the way it works is:

BO Drive turns on the BO Markers, BO drive light and Instrument lights. It also allows the BO stop lights to function.

BO Marker is the same as the BO Drive, but without the BO Drive light

OFF does not allow any lights to function

Stop turns on the Instrument lights and allows the turn signals and brake lights to work with their normal switches

Ser Drive turns on all marker and driving lights, rear tail lights and allows turn signals and brake lights to function.

The bottom two switches each have a different function. The right switch is a lock that is supposed to keep the top switch from moving unless the lock switch is turned

The left switch controls the instrument panel brightness off - low - high and in the park position turns off the headlights.

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks