• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

storage

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a 275 gal one (skid mounted) with a mix od diesel and used motor oil in it for many months at a time with no issues.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: storage

Just mounted 2-250 gallon fuel oil tanks up high on a pallet rack(rated for 18,000 lbs). Now I can just open the valve and fill up the deuce. Using a pump to fill them.

bruno_rs

docfarmall said:
can aperson store used motor oil in large poly tanks ? same tanks used for chemicals on the farm. i can get a 1000 gal. tank very reasonable if i want it . but am wondering about if the oil will hurt it .
hey guys, i'm new to wvo (haven't installed yet) and would like to know if wvo and/or other waste oils can be stored in a fiberglass storage tank. i can get a really good deal on a 1200 gallon bulkheaded tank from a guy who ran a (lawn/landscape) fertilizing co. and sold out to lawn doctor. this tank was reconditioned just prior to the sale and never filled with anything. according to this guy lawn doctor will only buy the business (customer base) not any equipment and/or trucks... therefore they don't need it and he's relocated as well as signed a no compete contract. any reply and/or advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks, have a good one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks