• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thought about downsizing

tcody

Croatian kid,
I think that is a Kraz truck (maybe a 255b but not too familiar with them) Those look like stock 21" off road Russian tires. Will be nice to see a few more pics and info in the AM. It must be close to 2AM there now!
Thane

dmetalmiki

it is well late!

3.30 and tho dark..I sit in amazement (sippin wine) ..and pleasure just LOOKIN at the stance of that truck..! phew that was a LONG drive tiring, some 120 miles..dark..full story and pics tomorrow..(today later!) oh and YES they ARE stock "ruski" tyres..and the truck is the KRAZ255B.details later..goze 4 sleep...

D8dave

That is a KrAZ-255B(6x6)7500kg truck it has a water cooled v-8 diesel in it developing 240hp at 2100 rpm's bet you didn't think us yanks know any thing about USSR trucks !! next time give me a harder one!!

CanadaDeuce

Very Nice truck, Ive always been currious about the Russian vehicles, seems It and its vehicles are misunderstood to this day by many.

I sure wish someone in US or better yet Canada would import russian vehicles, would be a tough decission Deuce Or Kraz or URAL 375 :roll:

With the rubble compared to the US dollar they must be a bargain for those who can or heck for that matter even know where to find them all, I Emailed a few guys Ive found none even write you back, most of those were in the UK it seems, the shortest way from Russia to Canada is over the top so makes no sence to get one from the UK as the cost would be crazy high.

If anyone know any russian dealers any any solftskin stuff let us know , they make a old Jeep kinda vehicle Gaz69a which looks like something from the 40's , way cool !

CanadaDeuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks