• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glow Plug Sensor M1009 M1008

Goldeneyesone

[color=red> :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Hi there, I'm Italian and I would like to know were it's possible to buy some new Glou Plug Sensor for M1009 or M1008 Truck, Military tipe!!! .. because the controller of glow plug it's new and the relay and glow plug too but when I try to start and the engine it's soon running, the glow plug are steel on.. and this it's no good, I know that the glow plug after the engine start need only 3 or 4 time on and no more, but mine are steel on and I would not to change alwasy the glow plug.. I need a new glow plug sensor.. if some ono know were it's possible to buy.. it's will be a pleasure for me!! please answer here or better to [url=goldeneyesone@hotmail.com]goldeneyesone@hotmail.com[/url] thanks a lot for your help!!!! :banghead: [/color]

Westech

CPL
take out the relay and use wire in a push button. The relays and sensors (military and gm) stink and always brake!! do it the ez way and use a bush button you will thank your self trust me!

mangus580

:banghead: dang, this is the second plug in 2 days I have had to give Jeff... sure hope he appreciates it!!!

Goldeneyesone, go to http://www.flmv.net/cucv.htm he has them here.
[table cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#c0c0c0 width=513 border=1]
[tr ][td align=left width=150 height=16]01-205-3676
[/td][td align=left width=290 height=16]SENSOR TEMP. GLOW SYS. CUCV
[/td][td align=left width=59 height=16]$36.50
[/td][/tr][/table]

also, please go to the user control panel and add your location to your signature. Saving the Moderators time... [^]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks