• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicle part listing

deuceman51

We should have a spot where we can type in the NSN of a part or search for the part and get the NSN and other parts numbers. It would also be nice to have the truck part and corresponding NAPA part numbers for items. Everyone could just add the info they have and we could have a really nice database for finding military parts.

fredrader

Sounds like a great idea to me..They could just make a sticky at the top of each vehicle section for the part #'s..Anyone with anything to add could then just post it...I would like a copy of any part #'s available for the deuce if posible...Email me a copy if you can..Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks