• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pioneer rack and other tools

Monster Man

hey all, I'm looking for pics of deuces with pioneer racks- where were they mounted and what did they have on them? Were they ever standard on these trucks? Mine didn't come with any tools, anybody seen a place offering the full standard tool set?

thanks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've finally gotten a complete set of tools. Still need the straps. While going through the deuce section at Saturns web site I found all 3 pieces for the pioneer rack so they are availble.I've heard that the shovels are a standard size too! Most deuces that served CONUS didn't have the tools on the rack. If I recall correctly they were part of an additional authorized list not basic issue items. The pipeline and polesetters did have these items as BII. Hope this helps!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks