• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Restoring WC 10

GriffinWC10

I have a wc 10 that i bought about a year ago and know that i do not have the capability or knowledge base to put it back the way it was as original as possible. So i was wondering if there is someone around GA that would be able to do a good job with it.

Thanks Griff

NB1944

Try using Google to find someone in your neck of the woods. Also, you can join MVPA or your local MV club (Dixie Division MVPA, I believe - you can always call the 800# for MVPA and Kay or Tracy will tell you which clubs are in your area) - maybe someone knows someone who does good work!

nattieleather

bubba I don't think he was looking to sell it, but rather looking for someone to do the restoration of it. Not sure if you were showing and interest in purchase or in helping him fix it up.

bubba_got_you

Re: RE: Restoring WC 10

nattieleather said:
bubba I don't think he was looking to sell it, but rather looking for someone to do the restoration of it. Not sure if you were showing and interest in purchase or in helping him fix it up.
Well I was thinking purchase. I guess I misunderstood :oops: :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks