• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VOTE NOW!!! - All members vote today for your favorite Rally

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
See the t-shirt designs HERE!!!!!

These three members worked very hard on their entries and we really appreciate their efforts. Please vote for your favorite even if you don't plan on going to the rally. These shirts will be available to all on the SS Cafe Press site. The winner gets a free t-shirt with their design on it. Voting will conclude June 21st so that I will have time to get the shirts set up in our SS Store and so folks can buy one and have it to their house in time for the rally. Thanks again guys [^] [thumbzup]

p.s. - this design will appear on a plain white t-shirt.

Desert Rat

I like Brian's number two entry! Something tells me Chris is trying to get our attention..............

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys, I kinda dropped the ball with the whole voting thing. Sorry. I should have made the choices anonymous first of all and there should have been 4 choices so that Brian's would have been broken up into two different t-shirt designs. My bad. Next year will go smoother. Now, who wants to be my scape-goat?

Desert Rat

Chris,
Goats are found in the Gama section :idea: ! 'Scape Goats are found behind enemy lines rescuing friendly personnel! :cool: [:)] [^] [thumbzup] :yeah:

Monster Man

I love your back design, Lance! Did you draw that yourself?

[/quote]
sure did, thanks. Well, not the lettering, but the rest of it is drawn and scanned :idea:

Deuce-bigalo

I am curious about something before I vote. There are three people listed in the poll however I only see two people with entries! And if possible, can two people win? Say I liked the front of one and the back of another? Just gotta make things harder than they need to be!! Sorry!

I didn't see an entry for Dave. Just Brian and Lance!

John

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
WYSIWYG, what you see is what you get. There were 4. One for Lance, two for Brian, and one for Dave. Now there are 3. Vote accordingly. I would like to mix and match fronts and back, but there just isn't time, I'm afraid, to sort it all out.

Deuce-bigalo

Ok, I have submitted my entry - HOWEVER if your going to possibly mix and match designs then I would have to change it a bit!

Thanks for the explinations of things and sorry for being a PITA!

John

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still confused. I see 6 pics but Dave's name is mentioned nowhere. The only one I really understand is Lance's.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I pulled Dave's designs at his request. Lance has one, Brian has two. That is all. It happened after I posted the poll so I could not remove Dave from the question.

liljohn

FYI for anyone interested, if you want to see what these will look like full size, print the designs marked "front" out so they are 4" to a side, and the ones marked "back" 10" to a side- it should give you some idea of what it will look like on the shirt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks