• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One man's junk....

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Cleaning out an old shed from a guy that use to be in the surplus market years ago I think in the 80's and early 90's. Stuff has been sitting for years but some of it I'm literally lifting the roof off of the stuff to get to it.

He are some of the pictures of what I got in today's haul. Boxes were filthy as could be and some had evidence of rodent and definately ants in them so I unpacked everything while wearing rubber gloves.

At first I wasn't sure what was in the boxes but found out that most of them are installation kits for M715 trucks and a few installation kits for 800 series 5 tons. These are for the old 12 series radios, such as the AN/VRC46, 47, 49, 12, and GRC-160 (the one that has the PRC-77 in it). No radio's so far :cry: ---I wish.

Will be offering up this stuff for sale but haven't really sat down to price everything yet.

And now that I know I have a 90% chance of being at Aberdeen, I will bring this with me.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Contact OFFROADWORKS.......we are in cahoots.......errr a parts partnership.
I would be interested in trading for some of the interior lights and maybe some of the commo equip if it can be used for in-vehicle (with headsets) commo.

ida34

I would be in for an 800 series install kit and a couple of dome lights. Let me know when you have prices set up.

Cdub

I hope there's a 900 series radio mount kit in there some where........??.........I'd love to come over and help you look....Hahahaha

and two of the dome lights would be sweet too......PM sent....

Thanks,

C'dub

edited for pic of 900 series radio mount kit from TM........There's got be a mount kit in there some where for a 900 series....

The more I drool over the pic of all the GREEN GOODIES...the more I think I'll see one....hahahahaha.......

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
My appologies, I thought I had already posted the prices for those items. The dome lights are $10. Fog and IR lights are same price $15. Everything checked to see if they work prior to leaving here. For SS members you tell me specifically what you want and where to send it. Send me a check or MO after you receive it with payment for the items and shipping charges. PM me with what you want and where.

I also have C-2298 control boxes $20 in either CARC or enamel.

Got a bunch of stuff to put pictures of on here but I have to resize them all and between trying to finish cleaning out the building, packing and shipping stuff, testing stuff, and taking care of the daily stuff; I am way behind the curve.

thanks

medlog

truck0590

Medlog, I don't know if you ever have used this or something similar but a batch resizer saves you lots of time when doing things for web pages or email...I use this one, because it is very simple.

http://www.rw-designer.com/picture-resize

I'd be interested in a dome light as well. I'll be at Aberdeen on Friday. You said you were bringing stuff there right?

Truck

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I can now receive PM's if you need anything. Let me know cause after Friday, it could very well be a long time before I can ship anything out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks